Our Research Reports provide detailed insight into the core technologies and IT issues most important to Interop attendees. We surveyed our audience and the readers of InformationWeek, Network Computing, and Dark Reading, then produced comprehensive reports examining the challenges IT leaders are facing and the strategies they are implementing to achieve success.
2020 IT Salary Survey Report
Now is the time for you to create a new plan by evaluating what you earn, what you are worth, and where you want to grow. Download this report to help evaluate your value and worth in the IT professional job market for 2020.
The 2020 IT Salary report reveals:
- IT professionals' compensation in 2019
- Details of the gender pay gap
- Effects of outsourcing on IT
2020 Cloud Report
At first blush, the responses to this year's State of Cloud Computing survey reveal incremental shifts in how organizations are planning their cloud spending for the coming two years. But a closer examination shows the drastic differences in the needs that are driving cloud environments.
The 2020 Cloud Computing report reveals:
- Current state of cloud computing to learn about cloud usage and benefits
- Challenges and concerns that enterprise IT managers still have regarding their cloud strategies
- Issues around managing and automating workloads
2020 State of Infrastructure
Key Trends, Buying Patterns, and a Look Ahead
- Key trends around overall spending
- Impacts on workforces
- Investment in innovation
2020 State of Enterprise IT
Digital Transformation Shapes IT Trends
The pace of innovation continues to accelerate as organizations become increasingly digital. In this report, you'll see how companies like yours are investing in emerging technologies to drive IT Innovation.