Save the Date - 2019 Event Dates Announced
The Only Independent Conference for Tech Leaders
Now Accepting Submissions
If you have a story to tell, advice to share, or a skill to teach your peers, we want to hear from you!
We are accepting submissions in these main topic areas:
- Cloud: Advice on building and managing cloud environments as well as evaluating the many available services and platforms
- Data & Analytics: Topics that help IT organizations harness the value of data and support business needs for user access to data and actionable insights
- DevOps: Advice on how IT can work with software development to streamline application creation and performance
- Emerging Tech: Up-and-coming topics affecting IT, including AI, IoT, VR/AR, and blockchain
- Infrastructure: Advice for modernizing legacy infrastructure environments to adapt to the new world of cloud, automation, and software-defined IT
- IT Strategy: Concepts that help leaders manage IT in a digital business, including budgeting, project management, vendor relationships, outsourcing, and strategic technology planning
- Professional Development: Topics that help individuals progress in their careers and develop soft skills and leadership abilities
- Security: Advice for IT organizations to better understand security threats and the technologies available to help mitigate risk
What Is Interop?
Interop combines a trusted Conference program with a vendor-neutral Business Hall and lots of networking opportunities. An event for the IT community, its an opportunity to learn about technologies and solutions outside your current ecosystems.
Find topics at all levels of IT competency, from business intelligence to infrastructure modernization and cloud strategies to security best practices. Plus, dig into hot technologies like AI and IoT. This once a year event gives you the opportunity to learn, network and drive your career and business forward.
Connect with Interop year round across all our social channels. When posting, simply use #Interop.
Technology Tracks That Address Your Challenges
We build our entire content program from scratch every single year. For 2018, we have all new track chairs who are tasked with sourcing the most relevant session topics and compelling speakers to provide you with valuable insights and action items you can put to work immediately.
New For 2018
These classes will allow attendees to learn about some of the most current technologies, by following along with an instructor in an interactive format.
The theater will feature a full schedule of presentations illustrating real-world case studies and strategies for IoT
IoT Demo Showcase
The Demo Showcase will provide docent-led demos, providing attendees with insight into current solutions and implementations.
The AI Summit will explore how AI and machine learning have the potential to transform the way we interact with our existing and future enterprise systems.
We’ve added a seventh, industry-focused track for the Government vertical. Sessions in the Government track will be specially tailored for IT professionals working in local, state or federal government.
Security Pro Summit
At the Security Pro Summit, attendees will go beyond cybersecurity basics to learn about practical, usable methods for detecting and responding to online attacks in an enterprise.
Forward Thinking Keynote Speakers
Senior Director - Worldwide Infrastructure, Whole Foods/Amazon
Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Atlassian
VP Product Development, Google Cloud Platform
Summits - Immersive and In-Depth Education
DevOps Foundation Certification Course
Interop ITX is pleased to announce a partnership with the DevOps Institute to offer a certification course for our attendees. This two-day program will allow attendees to earn a DevOps Foundation Certification while at the event, at no additional cost.
Dark Reading Cybersecurity Crash Course
If you are an IT pro who needs a comprehensive, and authoritative course that will catch you up on all of the latest developments and thinking about data security, then Dark Reading’s Cybersecurity Crash Course is for you.
IT Leadership Summit
We’ve curated the landscape of technology leadership expertise, and brought it all together for two days of deep learning, open dialog, and practical strategies to prepare you and your organization for what’s next.
Network Transformation Summit
This two-day program, hosted by IDC senior analyst Brandon Butler, will explore how today's enterprise networks must adapt to meet the needs of today's technology-centric businesses and will explore how those who build these networks need to prepare for challenges on the horizon.