The Only Independent Conference for Tech Leaders
“A place to hear of new and maturing technology devoid from 'sales speech' and vaporware...there is a track or session to fit everyone's interest.”
Interop ITX combines a trusted Conference program with a vendor-neutral Business Hall and a lot of networking events to boot. We'll help you fit the pieces of the modern day technology puzzle together. Don’t miss out on this once a year chance to be part of the Interop ITX community.
- Our program is shaped by our Review Board — comprised of attendees, speakers, industry experts, and the InformationWeek editorial team — ensuring that you learn about the most relevant things impacting your business, including security, cloud, DevOps, data and analytics, and infrastructure.
- Our new Government track offers practical advice for IT pros in local, state or federal government.
- The Leadership and Professional Development track provides insight into topics like organizational structure and staffing, recruiting and retaining talent, building an IT budget, and business skills for success.
- 130+ sessions offer a mix of hands-on, panel, and speaker-led sessions so you can build a custom educational experience perfectly suited for you.
- Keynote presentations provide insight from industry experts.
- Interact with a passionate community of thousands of IT leaders and industry experts, leading and emerging vendors, and colleagues who want to connect and share experiences.
- Meet with a full range of leading and emerging vendors to compare, test, and experience their solutions firsthand in our Business Hall.
- Relax and connect with fellow attendees at a range of special events that include: welcome drinks, 5k fun run, morning yoga, official Interop ITX party and more!
Need help convincing your boss? Check out our justification toolkit.
"A series of connecting dots (educational sessions, conversations, vendors, etc.) that opened my eyes to a new IT landscape in a way I had not been able to previously visualize/articulate (a multitude of technologies / processes / concepts / companies, etc)."
─ Engineering Director, VT Group
"I came away re-invigorated of technology paths that my organization should be highly considering and methods to acquire/train/keep quality staff that are well-rounded (technical and business oriented, able to move into leadership roles)."
─ VP of IT, RBFCU
"A great way to stay on top of trends in tech. It's a fun and exciting place to connect with peers."
─ Computer and Network Technologist, UC Santa Barbara
"Interop ITX is an opportunity to gain insight into industry trends and technologies as well as network with industry peers."
─ IT Business Consultant, Nationwide
Past Attendees - Companies Represented
- Arrow Electronics
- Auburn University
- Bank of America
- Blistex, Inc.
- Cirque de Soleil
- City of Montreal
- Dell EMC
- Disney WW Services
- Dept. of Defense
- Frost Bank
- GAP, Inc.
- Georgia State
- Hard Rock Hotels
- John Deere
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kern Radiology
- Leapfrog Services
- Lockheed Martin
- National Systems Corp.
- North Coast Credit Union
- Northrop Grumman
- Northwestern University
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- Pacific Coast Bank
- Parthenon Capital Partners
- Premera Blue Cross
- Public Storage
- Quicken Loans
- Resort Lifestyle Communities
- RR Donnelley
- San Diego State University
- Sarasota County Sheriff's Office/IT
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- State Farm
- State Of Michigan
- Sun Life Financial
- The Boeing Company
- U.S. Courts
- UCLA Health
What You Missed in 2017
FireEye CEO Kevin Mandia - From Fiction to Reality: Cyber Security’s Grown-Up Phase
Keynoter Susie Wee, VP and CTO of
DevNet Innovations at Cisco
Talent & Culture Lightning Talks featuring
Ester Frey, Senior Manager of
Talent Acquisition at Amazon
"A unique conference that blends tech and leadership tracks into a seamless experience."
─ Manager, Infrastructure, Region of Niagara
"One of the best IT conferences I have attended. I have reached out to several vendors from the conference to assist me in meeting the technical challenges of our County."
─ Manager of Technical Infrastructure, County of Ottawa
"Great chance to get in-depth information and hear from your peers on how it relates to them."
─ Vanderbilt University Med Ctr LAN Manager, Vanderbilt University
"Excellent source of current trends in technology."
─ Technology Consultant, Wells Fargo
Don't Miss The IT Conference of 2018
Join thousands of your peers, industry experts and solution providers at The Mirage in Las Vegas next April.
Reserve your spot by December 15, 2017 to take advantage of Advanced Early Bird Rates.