The Only Independent Conference for Tech Leaders
Forge New Relations, Explore New Strategies and Solutions
“A place to hear of new and maturing technology devoid from 'sales speech' and vaporware ... there is a track or session to fit everyone's interest.” —2017 Attendee
Interop ITX combines a trusted Conference program with a vendor-neutral Business Hall and lots of networking opportunities. An event for the IT community, its an opportunity to learn about technologies and solutions outside your current ecosystems. Don’t miss out on this once a year chance to be part of the Interop ITX community.
- Our program is shaped by our Track Chairs and Review Board — comprised of attendees, speakers, industry experts, and the InformationWeek editorial team — ensuring that you learn about the most relevant technologies impacting your business, including security, cloud, DevOps, data and analytics, and infrastructure.
- Our new Government track offers practical advice for IT pros in local, state or federal government.
- The Leadership and Professional Development track provides insight into topics like organizational structure and staffing, recruiting and retaining talent, building an IT budget, and business skills for success.
- 130+ sessions offer a mix of hands-on, panel, and speaker-led sessions so you can build a custom educational experience perfectly suited for you.
- Keynote presentations from Google, RSA and Code for America ... with more coming!
- Interact with a passionate community of thousands of IT leaders and industry experts, leading and emerging vendors, and colleagues who want to connect and share experiences.
- Meet with a full range of leading and emerging vendors to compare, test, and experience their solutions firsthand in our Business Hall.
- Relax and connect with fellow attendees at a range of special events that include: welcome drinks, 5k fun run, morning yoga, the official Interop ITX party and more!
Need help convincing your boss? Check out our justification toolkit.
Past Attendees Love Interop ITX
"A series of connecting dots (educational sessions, conversations, vendors, etc.) that opened my eyes to a new IT landscape in a way I had not been able to previously visualize/articulate (a multitude of technologies / processes / concepts / companies, etc)." ─ Engineering Director, VT Group
"A great way to stay on top of trends in tech. It's a fun and exciting place to connect with peers." ─ Computer and Network Technologist, UC Santa Barbara
"A unique conference that blends tech and leadership tracks into a seamless experience." ─ Manager, Infrastructure, Region of Niagara
"Great chance to get in-depth information and hear from your peers on how it relates to them." ─ Vanderbilt University Med Ctr LAN Manager, Vanderbilt University
"I came away re-invigorated of technology paths that my organization should be highly considering and methods to acquire/train/keep quality staff that are well-rounded (technical and business oriented, able to move into leadership roles)." ─ VP of IT, RBFCU
"Interop ITX is an opportunity to gain insight into industry trends and technologies as well as network with industry peers." ─ IT Business Consultant, Nationwide
"One of the best IT conferences I have attended. I have reached out to several vendors from the conference to assist me in meeting the technical challenges of our County." ─ Manager of Technical Infrastructure, County of Ottawa
"Excellent source of current trends in technology." ─ Technology Consultant, Wells Fargo
Past Attendees - Companies Represented
- Arrow Electronics
- Auburn University
- Bank of America
- Blistex, Inc.
- Cirque de Soleil
- City of Montreal
- Dell EMC
- Disney WW Services
- Dept. of Defense
- Frost Bank
- GAP, Inc.
- Georgia State
- Hard Rock Hotels
- John Deere
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kern Radiology
- Leapfrog Services
- Lockheed Martin
- National Systems Corp.
- North Coast Credit Union
- Northrop Grumman
- Northwestern University
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- Pacific Coast Bank
- Parthenon Capital Partners
- Premera Blue Cross
- Public Storage
- Quicken Loans
- Resort Lifestyle Communities
- RR Donnelley
- San Diego State University
- Sarasota County Sheriff's Office/IT
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- State Farm
- State Of Michigan
- Sun Life Financial
- The Boeing Company
- U.S. Courts
- UCLA Health
Earn Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
Interop ITX has partnered with (ISC)² to give attendees the ability to earn continuing professional education credits (CPEs) for their (ISC)² certification. 1 credit is awarded per 1 hour of security-themed sessions attended. (ISC)2 certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual's knowledge in the field of information security.
Enter your (ISC)2 member number in your profile during registration or provide it on-site. Following the event, we share badge scans for those that provided their member number to (ISC)2.
Choose from over 40 hours of security courses offered at Interop ITX!
Think You Know Interop ITX? Think Again
Here in the northeast, the days are getting shorter and colder. But things are heating up as we prepare for Interop ITX next spring in sunny Las Vegas. You'll want to be sure to mark your calendar to join us for a memorable week of independent IT education and awesomeness.
Perhaps you have attended Interop in the past – after all, the event is entering its 32nd year serving the IT community. You may not realize how much the show has evolved during that time, growing from a plugfest ensuring network interoperability to an industry-oriented trade show to its current model: a week-long event centered around its conference program, including educational sessions, long-form tutorials, mainstage keynotes, sponsored content and a business hall showcasing technology. As the needs of our audience changed, our content changed...
Get DevOps Certified at Interop ITX
Brand new for 2018 - Interop ITX is pleased to announce a partnership with the DevOps Institute to offer a certification course to our attendees. This two-day program will allow attendees to earn a DevOps Foundation Certification at the event at no additional cost.
The training takes place Monday, April 30 and Tuesday, May 1.
Don't Miss The IT Conference of 2018
Join thousands of your peers, industry experts and solution providers at The Mirage in Las Vegas next April.
Reserve your spot by March 16, 2018 to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.
What You Missed in 2017
FireEye CEO Kevin Mandia - From Fiction to Reality: Cyber Security’s Grown-Up Phase
Keynoter Susie Wee, VP and CTO of
DevNet Innovations at Cisco
Talent & Culture Lightning Talks featuring
Ester Frey, Senior Manager of
Talent Acquisition at Amazon