A vendor show can't — and won't — give you an unbiased view of what's happening across IT disciplines and how your peers are managing the rapid pace of change.
Take your career to the next level with IT education that is based on truths, vendor-agnostic, and rooted in real-world experiences.
At our TechFair, meet with technology providers ranging from today's industry leaders to disruptive newcomers.
Connect with the IT community, exchange ideas, and have real-world conversations in a relaxed, collegial environment.
You're in Vegas, so bring on the fun — opening night party, TechFair, yoga, 5K run, and our attendee party.
Unbiased IT Education
Interop's goal is to provide you with a "no-bull," vendor-neutral educational environment that provides real insight into the best IT practices and strategies for your enterprise. We have no products to pitch and no forced agenda to push — except to help you uncover the best solutions possible, regardless of platform or ecosystem. You'll hear from industry thought leaders as well as peers experiencing the same challenges you are, making your takeaways practical and actionable.
Super Early Bird Rates End January 25
Tracks Built from the Ground up by Our Expert Review Board
Where IT Interoperability Comes Together
Our conference program is also unique in that it's explicitly developed to give you a full view across IT technologies and disciplines. This allows you to see not only the new options available but how they may affect your technology environments, and how to assimilate all the elements and systems that digital business requires.
And finally, our leadership and professional development sessions round out your learning experience by providing insight into how you can succeed as a leader in business environments increasingly led by technology.
Who Should Attend
Interop is truly a community event that brings together all levels of IT professionals working across diverse industries, at different points of their careers.
Are you an IT noob?
Great, we have you covered — Interop provides education and training to help you feel confident in your role while helping to expand your professional network.
Are you a battle-scarred IT vet?
No problem — Interop helps you stay on top of emerging technologies and new approaches, gives you a better understanding of the wide-ranging implications of any technology decision, and lets you share war stories with peers.
Join all levels of IT and business professionals who are tasked with leveraging technology to drive their organizations forward:
- IT Manager/Director
- IT Operations/Services
- IT/Network Architect
- Software Developer/Engineer
- Network/Storage Engineer
- Systems Admininstrator
- Application Development Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- IT Service/Support
Past Attendees - Companies Represented
- Arrow Electronics
- Auburn University
- Bank of America
- Blistex, Inc.
- Cirque de Soleil
- City of Montreal
- Dell EMC
- Disney WW Services
- Dept. of Defense
- Frost Bank
- GAP, Inc.
- Georgia State
- Hard Rock Hotels
- John Deere
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kern Radiology
- Leapfrog Services
- Lockheed Martin
- National Systems Corp.
- North Coast Credit Union
- Northrop Grumman
- Northwestern University
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- Pacific Coast Bank
- Parthenon Capital Partners
- Premera Blue Cross
- Public Storage
- Quicken Loans
- Resort Lifestyle Communities
- RR Donnelley
- San Diego State University
- Sarasota County Sheriff's Office/IT
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- State Farm
- State Of Michigan
- Sun Life Financial
- The Boeing Company
- U.S. Courts
- UCLA Health
Hear what 2018 attendees had to say:
- This is one of the only IT shows that talks about all of IT without focusing on a single company’s line of products. The leadership track is outstanding.
- This was my first Interop and I felt really welcomed and like I belonged here. It was a very positive environment.
- It was fun and knowledgeable. Different tracks for different areas of the job. All around great event.
- Excellent sessions, very interactive, great presenters and venue.
- Great conference with very educational sessions.
- Interop is extremely valuable to me in that it provides me with a snapshot into the US technology and employment marketplace.
- I always enjoy being in touch with the speakers and latest technologies in the exhibit hall.
- The overall show was very engaging, fun and informative.
- The keynotes and sessions were very valuable and the business hall booths were very approachable and helpful.
- Great conference with a wide variety of topics in the IT space.
- There is something for everybody in IT at this conference.
- A great place to come together and discuss decentralized environments.