Why Should I Attend Interop?
Learn about the latest technology solutions and increase your value. If you’re looking for a place to connect, learn and discover the newest and most valuable IT strategies, Interop Digital is where you need to be.
For 35+ years, Interop has been bringing together the community that drives Interoperability; Security, Cloud, Data, Networking, Infrastructure and DevOps.
Education, adaptability and agility are the key drivers to success. Interop provides you access to evolve into the future of infrastructure by providing you a comprehensive approach to the business of IT. Interop focuses on the key technologies, processes and talent issues Networking and IT professionals must master.
This year's conference, presented in an all digital environment, will feature the quality content, meaningful connections and FUN you've always associated with Interop. Disregard your preconceived notions of dry one-dimensional virtual events – Interop Digital provides you (and us) an opportunity to be boundless!
- Limitless: Content is king when you’re in a digital space. You’re no longer bound to sessions based on room and time availability. Have two sessions you’d like to attend but they’re at the same time? Don’t fret, catch the 'other' session On-Demand!
- Convenient: Join us from anywhere, all you need is WIFI. No flight, no hotel, no mask, no T&E expenses. The true definition of "At your fingertips".
- Personalized: The Interop Digital platform will be accessible weeks before the "live" event allowing you to connect & schedule meetings pre, during and after the event. Schedule a meeting and get your specific questions answered one-on-one.
- Frictionless: In a digital world, it's easier to locate who and what you’re searching for. No more waiting in lines, or accidentally sitting through a 101 class when you’re expert level.
Solve Your Challenges
Interop helps you improve the way you do business. Advance your career and discover the latest solutions and strategies at
Interop – The only independent IT event.
- Become certified. Interop Digital offers two certification courses to choose from; DevOps & SRE Certification.
- Get Answers. Interop is the only independent IT event, meaning you get access to experts and solutions spanning multiple technologies.
- Personalize Your Experience. Interop Digital offers 8 conference tracks and 2 days of workshops providing you an in-depth look into expert vetted topics and technology critical areas.
- Reduce Costs. Leave with valuable insights and best practices aimed at helping you avoid costly mistakes and reducing costs.
- Increase Productivity. Learn how roles & responsibilities in IT have changed and how to elevate the workplace experience.
Earn ISC(2) Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
We partner with (ISC)2 to provide credits for Interop. 1 credit is awarded per one hour of security-themed sessions attended, with a maximum of 8 per day. CISSP certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual's knowledge in the field of information security.
It’s simple: enter your (ISC)2 member number on the Interop registration profile page. If you have already registered for Interop you can log back in to your profile and add it. Following the event, we'll submit your security-themed session attendance to ISC(2) so the credits can be added directly to your account. All educational opportunities offered by the submitter as eligible for CPE credits shall be of the highest quality, directly related to at least one (1) domain of information security as recognized by (ISC)2.
We bring together the best. Join all levels of Networking and IT professionals working across
government, education, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing and more.
- VP IT/Engineering/Operations
- IT Director
- IT Manager
- Infrastructure Manager/Staff
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- IT Operations/Services
- IT/Network Architect
- Software Developer/Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Application Development Manager
- IT/Network Analyst
- IT Specialist/Staff
- IT Service/Support
See What 2019 Attendees Had to Say
- If you are an IT professional, this has always been a worthwhile experience in terms of both time and money invested.
- I have attended 3 years in a row, the content changes and is relevant. I have personally learned a lot and have been able to implement some of the strategies and avoid some pitfalls from what I have learned there.
- The quality of vendors as always is really high level cutting edge. To get them at one place at the same time is extremely valuable.
- I really like the fact this conference is vendor neutral and the speakers are those in the industry sharing their experience.
- One of the best conferences to connect with peers. Wish there was more time to attend all the great sessions.
- Interop has a wide selection of talks and because it's vendor-neutral, regardless of the IT experience of the person I'm recommending Interop to, they will find it easy to focus on their goals.
- The Network to Code Network Automation Summit was one of the most valuable experiences I have ever had at an IT conference.
- It was an extremely well-organized conference that provided excellent workshops and sessions on a variety of topics.
- I really think Interop is a compass for looking at IT's future.
- I would absolutely recommend it to a colleague or senior IT person looking to get a broad overview of IT challenges across various industries.
- Interop benefits every IT professional who wants to get up to speed on the latest trends in infrastructure and IT. Vendor conferences have their place and value, but if you think outside the vendor box, go to Interop.
- I'm just waiting for next year's registration to open, so I can come back. It was truly phenomenal.