Tuesday, May 21 | 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Network with IT decision makers looking to discover technology solutions outside of their current vendor ecosystem at Interop’s TechFair: a pop-up marketplace taking place in the middle of the IT community’s legendary annual conference!
For IT decision makers, Interop’s TechFair is a three-hour evening event dedicated to researching and discovering new enterprise technology companies, products, and solutions.
For IT vendors, it’s an opportunity to connect with IT decision makers who are primed to meet new solution providers. Interop attendees are vested in learning the latest and greatest on how to run a modern IT organization – and all the technology options available – in an unbiased setting.
The Interop TechFair brings all of this together for a fun night of new connections and new solutions in a casual environment featuring food, drink, and music.
Why You Have to Be at Interop TechFair
Be a part of the year’s most comprehensive, vendor-neutral exhibition of IT solutions to get face time with influential IT professionals actively seeking new products and services.
Level playing field: Participation fee is $3,900.
Whether you’re a start-up or an emerging market leader or you represent a product group at one of the giant tech vendor companies, we have no barriers for you to exhibit at our TechFair. All you have to do is show up and be ready to meet and engage with IT attendees.
Access to Interop attendees: As an independent conference, attendees come with the specific goal of uncovering new strategies and solutions outside of their current IT ecosystems and platforms. (By the way, our passes are 100% paid, so you’ll be meeting IT professionals who have a vested interest in their education.)
Best of Interop: You’ll be eligible to submit your product or service for the prestigious Best of Interop awards.
We don’t need to tell you the benefits of winning a best-of-show award … well, maybe just a few: marketing, PR, credibility, and team recognition at the event and beyond!
The Interop TechFair will bring the industry together like never before. Join us for this exciting event and show the IT community your support in making IT better.
TechFair Exhibition Details
Presence and Access
- One TechFair pass
- One draped, 3-foot round table
- One company ID sign (Interop produces)
- Option to bring pull up banner (Exhibitor produces; max 36in x 84in)
- One barstool
- Internet access (Wifi)
- 10 amp electrical drop
Branding and Visibility
- Company name, logo, 50-word description on event website, and listing of up to 5 products
- Company name, description, tabletop number and products included in the exhibitor section of the Interop mobile app
- Opportunity to submit product for Best of Interop awards
"[Interop] ... it's the only vendor-neutral conference I attend ... the sessions and tracks allow me to break free from constantly focusing on how to solve problems using single-vendor solutions ... lets me focus on the business problem, regardless of the underlying vendor hardware and software.”
— Lead Network Architect, West Gate Networks
"One of the best IT conferences I have attended. I have reached out to several vendors from the conference to assist me in meeting the technical challenges of our County."
— Manager of Technical Infrastructure, County of Ottawa
Connect with IT Pros Who Have the Mindset to Learn
Interop truly is a community event that brings together all levels of IT professionals working across diverse industries, at different points in their careers.
- In a fast track for professionals early in their IT careers, Interop provides the education and training to help them feel confident in their roles while helping to expand their professional network.
- For IT veterans, Interop provides the opportunity to stay on top of emerging technologies and new approaches, better understand the wide-ranging implications of any technology decision, and share war stories with peers.
- For IT vendors, Interop is a place to connect with IT professionals, hear firsthand what their real concerns and issues are, and provide them with insight and potential solutions.
Learn about the IT professionals you’ll meet in our 2019 Sponsorship Overview, including the attendee profile, testimonials, and more.