Welcome to the Interop19 Speaker Center!
We are delighted you are speaking and look forward to co-creating an event that allows for learning, networking and building lasting relationships for everyone involved.
See below for important details related to speaking at the event. If you have a question that's not answered below, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
Here are some important details:
- As a speaker at the event, you'll receive a speaker pass that gives you access to all our sessions and networking events. Your registration information will be emailed to you approximately two weeks ahead of the event.
- Here's our agenda. Please make sure your information is correct and you are sure of the day and time of your session. Please search your name to identify your session.
- Here's the AV setup for each session room. If you have any additional needs or questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
- PC Laptop
- Projector and Audio connection via HDMI, MiniDisplay Port or VGA are available (if you choose to present from your own laptop)
- Projector screen for slides
- Podium with podium microphone
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- Presenter table and table microphones (for panels)
- Please submit your presentation to us by April 12 using the Interop template that can be found here.
- Please be sure to promote your event participation to your networks. We sent you a banner ad which includes a discount code for an extra $100 off the All Access, Summits & Workshops or Conference pass current rate. If you need us to resend it, or if you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Leading up to the event we'll send you updates and reminders for deadlines and to-dos. But, don't wait for us to reach out to you! Reach out at any time with questions, suggestions or just to say hi!