Experience World-Class Security Content at Interop ITX
Interop ITX has partnered with (ISC)² to give attendees the ability to earn continuing professional education credits (CPEs) for their (ISC)² certification.
Interop ITX, the independent conference for tech leaders, offers five days of world-class cyber security education, compelling speakers, and unlimited networking opportunities.
Register today and get access to the Security Pro Summit which is produced by Dark Reading.The Security Pro Summit is an opportunity for IT security professionals to take a deeper dive into cybersecurity defense, learning from experts about advanced methods for detecting and responding to new threats. Attendees will go beyond cybersecurity basics to learn about practical, usable methods for detecting and responding to online attacks in an enterprise.
Also available is the Cybersecurity Crash Course, a two-day summit with the Dark Reading team and top cybersecurity experts. You’ll gain valuable insight into data security and the dangers faced by your organization.
Earn Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
(ISC)² certification holders earn one CPE credit for each hour of security content they attend at Interop ITX.
Check out our security lineup below:
- 5 Components of IT Security Hygiene
- Cybersecurity Crash Course (2 days)
- The Security Pro Summit
- Cloud Security & Budget Constraints
- Future Technologies for Physical Security
- How to Safely Integrate Connected Devices Into Your Network
- Navigating Key Challenges Across IT and InfoSec Silos
- The 6 Core Components of IoT - And How to Secure It All
- There is No "Breach" Until Your Lawyer Says There Is
- Those APTs You're So Worried About Are Mobile, Too
- Tips and Tricks for Easier Enterprise Encryption
- Tracking Ransomware: Using Behavior to Find New Threats