August Certifications are no longer available. Please check out our October conference.
Certification Trainings for Success
Interop is excited to offer three new certification training courses to our community presented by our partners at the DevOps Institute. As a global member-based association, DevOps Institute is the go-to learning hub connecting IT practitioners, education partners, consultants, talent acquisition and business executives to help pave the way to support digital transformation and the New IT.
Courses will be held on Tuesday, August 11 and Wednesday, August 12 from 10:00am - 6:00pm ET. Upon completion of the course(s), attendees will receive a voucher to take the certification exam.
Site Reliability Engineering Foundation℠
The Site Reliability Engineer Foundation℠ course is an introduction to the principles & practices that enable an organization to reliably and economically scale critical services. It highlights the evolution of SRE and its future direction, and equips participants with the practices, methods, and tools to engage people across the organization involved in reliability and stability. Upon completion of the course, participants will have tangible takeaways to leverage such as, setting and tracking Service Level Objectives (SLO's).
The learning objectives for the SRE Foundation course include a practical understanding of:
- The history of SRE, the underlying principles, its emergence at Google
- The inter-relationship of SRE with DevOps and other popular frameworks
- SRE tools, automation techniques and the importance of security
- Anti-fragility, our approach to failure and failure testing
- The organizational impact that introducing SRE brings
DevSecOps Foundation℠ (DSOF) Certification course explains how DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches and provides the education needed to understand and apply data and security sciences. As companies are pushing code faster and more often than ever, the rate of vulnerabilities in our systems is accelerating. As we are being asked to do more with less, DevOps has shown immense value to business and security as an integral component that needs to be integrated into the strategy.
The learning objectives for the DSOF course include an understanding of:
- Defining the cyber threat landscape
- Building a responsive DevSecOps model
- Integrating DevSecOps stakeholders
- Establishing DevSecOps practices
- DevOps pipelines and continuous compliance
Want to take a transformational leadership approach and make an impact within your organization by implementing DevOps? The DevOps Leader (DOL)® course is for you. Leading people through a DevOps evolution requires new skills, tools, innovative thinking, and transformational leadership. Leaders up, down and across an organization must align and collaborate to break down silos and evolve the organization.
The learning objectives for DOL include a practical understanding of:
- Driving cultural and behavioral change
- Empowerment and participation
- Key differences between DevOps IT and traditional IT
- Performance management, rewards and motivation
- Preparing investment cases