Unbiased Education for IT Pros
Cybersecurity's Changing Role in IT | April 29, 2021
Meet Our Cybersecurity Keynote Speaker
Elena Kvochko, Technology and Cyber Security Executive
Elena Kvochko serves as Chief Trust Officer at SAP. The Chief Trust Office team spans four continents enabling secure digital transformation of clients across global cloud products. Prior to this position, she served as Senior Vice-President and Technology Executive at Bank of America. Previously, she worked as a divisional Chief Information Officer at Barclays Bank. Her focus was on delivering the highest degree of privacy and security of customers and employees globally.
Upcoming Events - Join Us!
Interop Digital provides IT professionals a unified place to connect, learn and discover the latest and most valuable IT strategies. Throughout 2021, we'll offer FREE topic-specific digital conferences designed to help you strategize, network and learn and discover solution providers to help you advance your career and drive your business forward.
Cybersecurity's Changing Role in IT
The Critical Next Steps in IT’s Evolution – and How Cybersecurity Will Fit In
April 29, 2021 | FREE Admission | Earn CPE Credits
No matter how your enterprise's IT organization is evolving, security will play a crucial role in your strategy. Whether you're undergoing digital transformation, adding capabilities for remote workers, moving toward the cloud, implementing 5G networks, or taking a "Shift Left" approach to application development, you will need to make critical decisions about cybersecurity tools, techniques, and practices. In this event, you'll have an opportunity to look at today's most formative IT trends from a security point of view.
This event is an opportunity to learn about the security implications of today's most important IT trends. You'll learn how security considerations affect the way your enterprise works with cloud service providers, how to secure the huge base of remote endpoints, how to add security to the DevOps direction, just to name a few. Attend and you can earn (ISC)² CPE credits.
The Definitive Guide to an Effective IT Automation Strategy
June 15, 2021 | FREE Admission
IT leaders are looking toward the future with a mix of inspiration and trepidation as they consider how they can further automate their enterprise technologies and processes and give their businesses a chance to catapult ahead competitively and become more agile.
We'll explore the options available to IT leaders to better understand not only ways to automate, but also how to intelligently plan the strategy to avoid costly overruns and complexities in implementation. After all, winging it or automating piecemeal processes or departments without a careful and comprehensive plan can ironically lead to business slowdowns and soaring expenses. IT automation is a broad, all-encompassing effort that involves networking, security, operations, business processes, cloud computing, software development, and so much more, so sifting through all the details and crafting a strategy that’s right for your business involves understanding all the parts and including the right stakeholders. Before embarking on your own IT automation effort, join us and our expert speakers to learn about the latest tools, best practices, and pitfalls to avoid.
Earn Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs)
We partner with (ISC)² to provide our attendees with the opportunity to earn CPEs. 1 credit is awarded per 1 hour of security-themed sessions attended, with a maximum of 8 per day. CISSP certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. Learn how.
Rave Reviews From Interop Digital 2020 Attendees
- Interop Digital was a great virtual conference experience, right up there with Black Hat and others.
- This is my first time attending and I am blown away with the content and its relevance to my day to day activities.
- Interop Digital is an opportunity to meet with peers all over the world to learn about new and improved technologies. Definitely worth attending.
- Great presenters, interesting content. I always learn something.
- Very informative so you can keep up to date and try to stay a step ahead of the bad guys.
- Great experience with a team that is dedicated to customer success. If they are on your radar, they should be in your toolbox.
- Interop Digital was a great virtual event which encompasses awesome sessions from excellent speakers. I highly recommend attending events like this as it is very relevant to the industry where one can get a lot of insights and learnings.
- Excellent event and a must for all the Information Technology folks out there.
- I'm looking forward to attending the next Interop Digital event!
- The event has provided a great set of sessions with wonderful content and expert speakers.
- You can learn a lot. Helps keep you informed so you will make the right decisions.
Resources for the IT Industry
Powered by our sister brands, we're here to serve the entire community of IT professionals.
Highlights From Past Interop Events
Be inspired by industry thought leaders. On our mainstage from past events we heard from Intel, NCAA, Accenture Technology Vision!
Photos from our previous event, including our attendee party, 5K run, morning yoga, sessions, and more!