Join Us in Austin!
The Business of IT – Technology, People and Process
As one of the few remaining independent events for Networking and IT Pros, Interop is committed to focusing on the needs of our community with cutting-edge and unbiased content. Interop offers “Real Intelligence” by providing knowledge of the most valuable tech solutions and how they can be applied to real-world challenges. At Interop learn how to:
- Move from infrastructure-driven model (legacy) to services model
- Automate routine tasks and capabilities to drive higher services levels and shift resources to more strategic concerns
- Master the development and use of multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud environments
- Drive value for users and organizations with the latest technologies
- Provide the same level of app delivery and security in the cloud that you could with local systems
These are just a few topics covered at Interop, keep checking our site as we continue to add more trainings, sessions and keynotes.
We’re so excited to be in Austin in 2020!
- Mark your calendars, Interop is two-stepping to the giant tech and business hub of Austin, Texas
- We’re excited to be embedded in a community that is a-buzz with technology and passionate about the opportunity it presents
- Austin is ranked top metro market in the US for information technology (IT) job opportunities and quality of life considerations, according to the second annual Tech Town Index compiled by CompTIA
- We'll be centrally located at the Austin Convention Center allowing attendees to experience everything Austin has to offer
- And, oh yeah, Austin is also known for its vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings
In September we're excited to offer trainings on Monday and Tuesday which are designed to provide you with an immersive learning experience -- from hands-on workshops, certifications, and deep dives on a particular topic or technology. While we’re early on in the planning stages, we’re excited to be bringing back a few of our most popular programs as well as announce some new ones.
Network Automation Summit by Network to Code
The Network Automation Summit will be back in bigger and bolder fashion due to the tremendous feedback received in 2019. Automation is an important trend we’re seeing across all of IT, but in particular in networking. This summit will provide practical next steps on getting started with network automation, compare and contrast many common network automation tools, but also dive deep into the nuts and bolts of development strategies while covering network automation architecture and design.
NEW: Join us for the first time at Interop 2020 as we focus our vision on a whole day around the wireless edge. From panel discussions and breakouts that drill down into each of the technologies as well as all encompassing panels and seminars, learn what makes each one of the wireless technologies applicable to your needs. We will discuss what the entire ecosystem looks like, and understand the impact that each technology has on the entire wireless ecosystem.
Cybersecurity Crash Course by Dark Reading
Security continues to be a top concern for enterprises, the Cybersecurity Crash Course is designed for IT professionals to help you stay abreast of what’s the latest in cyber threats. You'll get insights into the key steps every organization should take to protect critical data, as well as a detailed look at how to respond when your systems have been compromised.
Contribute to Interop - Submit a Talk
Speaker submissions are an essential step in building our program since they help us identify the most important ideas and perspectives that will enlighten and empower our audience. That's why we're calling on YOU to be part of the most diverse and inventive communities in the world! Here's how you can submit a proposal and join us for Interop 2020.
View Highlights From 2019
Be inspired by industry thought leaders. On our 2019 event mainstage we heard from Intel, NCAA, Accenture Technology Vision, and more!