Kick Off Your Interop ITX Experience With Our Summits and Workshops
Held on Monday and Tuesday, these long-form programs are designed to provide you with additional opportunities for immersive and in-depth education. View our summits and workshops in the conference agenda.
Prepare for emerging technologies and master the challenges of today with our Summit programs. Organized and hosted by well-known industry experts, Summits provide attendees with broad perspective from an array of speakers who explore multiple aspects of a topic in a one-day or two-day format.
Whether you're looking for a comprehensive introduction to information security or want to find out why everyone is talking about containers, Interop ITX Summits provide you with a one-stop shop addressing all the essential components.
Topics for 2017 include:
Interop ITX Workshops are half-day tutorials that provide a deep dive with one of the industry's top independent experts on timely and crucial topics. They offer attendees the ability to explore topics ranging from technical details of infrastructure and cloud architecture to organizational concepts of DevOps and IT leadership in an in-depth format that includes interactive exercises and hands-on activities.
Check out our list of workshops:
- Anatomy of a Hack – Hands-On
- Competencies of the New CIO
- Demystifying AWS: Best Practices to Get Started
- Developing a Modern Enterprise Data Strategy
- Intro to Design Thinking
- Leading and Developing Careers in a Changing IT Landscape
- Leveraging Big Data for Business Success: Discovery, Decision Support, and Innovation
- Managing Storage Across Public and Private Resources
- Navigating the IT Career Jungle (Gym)
- Navigating the Process of Innovation
- Offensive Operations - Hands-on
- Defining DevOps Metrics
- Deploying Applications to the Cloud with Containers
- Emerging Wireless Technology and Services
- Security Awareness Isn't Enough: Using the Science of Habits to Transform User Behavior
- Building a Strategy for Enterprise Business Agility
- Hands-On Practical Network Automation
- The Killer Troubleshooting Toolset Revisited