A Year's Worth of IT Education at One Event
Get critical insight into the latest IT strategies, best practices, and solutions.
Find out what's working and what's not to help you drive your business and career forward.
Discover what's now, what's next, what's "x."
Interop ITX combines a trusted Conference program with a vendor-neutral Business Hall. We'll help you fit the pieces of the technology puzzle together.
- Our program is shaped by our Review Board — comprised of attendees, speakers, industry experts, and the InformationWeek editorial team — ensuring that you learn about the most relevant things impacting your business, including security, cloud, DevOps, data and analytics, and infrastructure.
- 130 sessions offer a mix of hands-on, panel, and speaker-led sessions so you can build a custom educational experience perfectly suited for you.
- Don't miss our inspirational, thought-provoking keynote presentations.
- You'll interact with a passionate community of thousands of IT leaders and industry experts, leading and emerging vendors, and colleagues who want to connect and share experiences.
- At the Business Hall, you'll have the opportunity to meet with a full range of leading and emerging vendors to compare, test, and experience their solutions firsthand.
The Only Independent Event For Tech Leaders!
With a mixture of hands-on, panel and lecture sessions, you will experience a variety of high-quality presentations centered around the event’s six core themes.
As a technology leader, you need to build a world-class full stack IT strategy that is sustainable and scalable 365 days a year. Stay relevant and get exposed to objective views at Interop ITX this May.
Need More Convincing? Don't Take Just Our Word for It...
Who Will You Meet at Interop ITX?
Sample Job Titles of 2016 Attendees
- District CIO
- IT Director
- Sr. Server/Network Administrator
- Chief Technology Officer
- Infrastructure Architect
- EVP Technology
- Principal Network Architect
- Director, Infrastructure & Security
- Tech Analyst
- Vice President for Information Resources
Sample Companies of 2016 Attendees
- Bristol Farms
- Business Sweden: The Swedish Trade & Invest Council
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lockheed Martin
- State Farm
- United States Department of Defense
- University of Southern California
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- VISA Inc.