To learn about sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact at (415) 947-6236.
Virtual events simulate the activity and impact of face-to-face events, tradeshows and conferences online. Virtual events are free, and can be viewed live or on-demand from anywhere in the world.
July 19, 2012: Innovations in Networking, Mobility & Cloud
Significant innovations and advancements in networking, mobility and cloud computing are signifying a healthy business technology market in 2012. The Interop Global Forum will provide content sessions, keynotes and sponsor briefing centers to assist IT decision makers with how to assess trends and determine strategies for their organizations.
The Interop Global Forum brings hundreds of business technology decision-makers online to discover and learn about innovative technologies and solutions.
At this ground breaking online event, attendees will receive a comprehensive, integrated view of the most important technology initiatives needed to sustain a competitive advantage in today.s market.
The Interop Global Forum allows attendees to:
- Hear keynotes, workshops and panel discussions featuring the IT industry.s best minds and most original thinkers
- Ask questions and interact with subject-matter experts
- Access sponsor briefing centers from leading technology vendors
- Exchange notes and network online with fellow attendees
Join the mailing list to find out when registration opens for the Global Forum.
Online events are an excellent way to increase engagement with an active and influential IT community focused on researching and acquiring the latest products and solutions. Benefits include:
- Generate qualified sales leads
- Increase thought leadership and brand awareness
- Showcase solutions
- Engage with business technology decision makers
- Alignment with the Interop brand
- Extends the reach of the Interop physical events
For sponsorship information, please contact Kelly Stewart at .