Interop is the independent leader in educating IT professionals about new technologies, system interoperability and integration, while connecting them with the sellers that suit their needs. One of the longest-running IT events, Interop has informed and moved the market for 28 years with shows on 5 continents.
Building Your Network for the Next 10 YearsNetworking is cool again! After a decade of relative technology stagnation, data center networking has been seen dozens of new technologies emerge to offer new business services.
- Creative Leadership at Interop, New YorkIn this workshop, participants will learn about creativity and techniques for influencing leaders at all levels to embrace creativity.
- Wireless Security: A View from the InsideThis session will review common security misconfigurations that wireless security assessors find.
- WebRTC: Challenges and PotentialThe potential for the enterprise is huge, affecting everything on the Web from ecommerce sites to enterprise Unified Communications—but how close is the hype to the reality?
- The Great Debate: Overlay vs. OpenFlowLearn more about breaking down the operation definitions within the community and explore which solution is right for your company’s needs.
- How SDN-Ready Is Your Network Infrastructure?In this session, we’ll talk about what matters for SDN infrastructure planning and what you can do to de-risk your infrastructure decision-making.
- Hybrid Cloud: Myth and RealitiesThis presentation will examine the myths and realities of hybrid cloud computing, and provide recommendations for enterprises to achieve the best possible outcomes from their hybrid cloud initiatives.
- 802.11ac: Not Just a Networking PhaseThis session will present the basic technologies of 802.11ac, an industry-wide roadmap, and discuss how to plan your network for the long term as 802.11ac moves from early adoption into the mainstream.
- The Future of Room-Based Video ConferencingThis session will bring you up to date on the latest developments in group video, from the trend toward “huddle”-style small-group systems, to the entry of Microsoft Lync as a factor in room video.
- The Ethernet Switching LandscapeIn this session, Ethan Banks will provide an overview of key technologies that have grown in popularity over the last few years, and provide practical context for taking advantage of them.
- Smart Logging: Amplify Application Logging and TracingThis session will discuss the issues with logging and explore the concept of Amplify Logging, a programming model for enriching data from existing logging frameworks with business context, elapsed time and location.
- Optimize Your Network for Real-Time AppsYou’ll get a rich mini-tutorial in building and maintaining IP networks that can handle real-time traffic, with real-world examples and key tips to take away.
Popular This Week
- iPhone Pulse Oximeter: There's An App For That 14/6717
- QNX hacks a Bentley 6/24696
- Atmel talks touch enabled curves and Internet of Things 4/905
- Dwolla Builds Mobile Payment Network Of The Future 4/1126
- Inpris Not-So-Impressive Gesture-Based Tablet Input 3/828
- Mobile Device Management Debate: Mobile Iron Vs. Good Technology 3/4615
- Basis Wrist Watch Measures Multiple Health Factors 3/1863
- CES: Maxim shows heart, turns up volume on audio 2/824
- Three Hot Gadgets: Basis Watch, HP Ultrabook, Lytro Camera 2/1223
- RIM QNX Porsche: A Computer With Wheels 2/6616
- iPhone 3D? Spatial View's 3DeeSlide Does It 2/11643
- “Big Data, Big Decisions, Big Impact" - Michael Dell speaks with IWTV at Web 2.0 Summit 2/3978
- CES 2013: It's A Wrap! 1/20220
- Intel shows off eye tracking and gesture tech 1/1569
- CES; Synaptics senses mobile touch potential 1/384
- Jelly Bean Demo On The Samsung Galaxy Nexus 1/5378
- Zynga Masters The Hybrid Cloud, Turns It Into A Service 1/603
- NQ Mobile Automates Mobile Malware Detection on Android 1/296
- MWC 2012: Revolutionize Your Voicemail with ON Voicefeed 1/498
- Lead A Safer Life With Aftershokz Bone-Conduction Headphones 1/24140
More Video »