Join Your Fellow Attendees in Focused Lunchtime Conversations
We’re piloting a new program this year to allow for in-depth, small group discussions on topics important to our community. We’d love your help in suggesting topics so we can make sure we’re hitting on content important to you.
When & where will these take place?
- We’ll have up to six tables (capacity 10 each) designated in our Business Hall to hold these discussions on Thursday, 1:15-1:45pm.
What will the topics be?
- How to get a good mentor & keep ‘em (led by Eric Wright)
- Promoting an inclusive workplace
- Getting started building data science capabilities in your organization
- Cloud native enterprise
- Conquering fears of "Open"