Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
Interop ITX is the best place for you to connect with our highly qualified IT buying community and meet your top prospects and current customers.
Our attendees are engaged, excited, and actively seeking the skills and solutions needed to move their businesses forward in this rapidly changing IT landscape. If you want to showcase your products and services to these technology decision makers, please join us.
Interop ITX Conference and Business Hall
- Focused Technology Tracks—Our program centers on the six core technology tracks most crucial to business and IT decision makers: Infrastructure, Security, Data & Analytics, DevOps, Cloud, and Leadership & Professional Development.
- Unbiased, Quality Content—Created with the help of our Review Board, our Conference program is made up of speakers, attendees, and the InformationWeek editorial team. They provide diverse points of view and experiences to ensure our attendees leave armed with inspiration and insight to build their IT road maps and drive their businesses forward.
- Bustling Business Hall—The Business Hall is the place where IT decision makers meet with the full range of leading and upcoming vendors to compare, test, and experience their solutions firsthand. Our new standardized booth sizes allow attendees to evaluate Exhibitors on a level playing field.
Speaking Opportunities to Maximize ROI
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors are an integral part of this learning process for our attendees. We have more opportunities for you to align with content to drive more engagement with the right buyers and draw them to home base—your booth in the Business Hall—for continued dialogue and opportunity development.
The following speaking opportunities enable our Sponsors and Exhibitors to align with Conference content, connect with IT buyers directly, and drive traffic to your space in the Business Hall.
- Summits: 15-minute solo presentation during session
- Tracks: Panelist in 60-minute session
- Vendor Tech Sessions: 45-minute educational session
- Interop Theater: 15-minute speaking session
- InformationWeek News Desk: 10-minute video interview with an editor