Interop NY FAQ Page
- When is Interop New York 2012?
- Where will Interop New York 2012 be held?
- How do I get to the Javits Center?
- When can I pick up my badge?
- Can I earn CPE credits?
- Will there be shuttle service to Interop New York?
- When is the Booth Crawl?
- How do I register?
- How much does it cost to attend?
- Are there registration discounts?
- Registration Policies: Cancellations, Substitutions & Changes
- Can I attend just the Exhibition?
- Can I book hotel reservations through Interop New York 2012?
- Are there any flight discounts available to travel to New York?
- Where can I get more information on New York?
- What key technologies will be covered at Interop New York 2012?
- Who should attend Interop New York 2012?
When is Interop New York 2012?
- Interop Workshops: Monday, October 1 - Tuesday, October 2
- Interop Expo: Wednesday, October 3 – Thursday, October 4
- Interop Conference: Wednesday, October 3 – Friday, October 5
Where will Interop New York 2012 be held?
Interop New York 2012 will take place at the Javits Convention Center in New York City, New York.
Getting to the Jacob Javits Center:
- The closest subway stop to the Jacob Javits Center is the A/C/E at 34th/8th Avenue.
- The M42 and M34 both make stops at the Jacob Javits Center. The M42 runs along 42nd Street and the M34 runs along 34th Street.
- Cabs are a convenient option for getting to the Jacob Javits Center. From Times Square a cab will cost about $6-8, including tip.
Where can I pick up my badge?
|Sunday, 9/30||-||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Monday, 10/1||-||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday, 10/2||-||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday, 10/3||-||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday, 10/4||-||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Can I earn CPE credits?
Yes, each attendee registered for a Conference Pass earns 8 CPE credits. Workshop attendees earn 8 credits per workshop. Additional credits available for security-themed free sponsored sessions, obtained when badges are scanned at classroom doors.
Will there be shuttle service at Interop New York?
Interop New York 2012 will not be offering shuttle service to Javits Convention Center. Directions by car and public transportation are listed here
When is the Booth Crawl?
The Interop New York Booth Crawl will be held on the exhibition floor, Wednesday, October 3 from 3:30-5:00 PM.
How do I register?
Registration is open now. Learn more about Interop registration packages and pricing.
How much does it cost to attend?
Interop New York 2012 offers several levels of registration, ranging from an Expo Pass to a comprehensive Flex Pass. Visit the regisration packages & pricing page for all package details and prices.
Are there registration discounts?
Discounts are available for Groups of 3 or more and organizations affiliated with Government, Education or Non-for-Profit sectors. These discounts apply to the: Flex and Conference passes only* and must be paid in full by September 8, 2012.
All group discount registrations must be submitted from the same company at the same time (within 24 hours). Each attendee must complete a separate registration form. Group discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.
Call 866-535-8992 or 415-947-6916 for more information and to register using these discounts.
Registration Policies: Cancellations, Substitutions & Changes
If you need to cancel your Interop New York 2012 Conference registration, you may do so for a full refund, less a $250.00 service charge until August 31, 2012. Attendees who register prior to or after the deadline date, who do not cancel in writing by the deadline date are liable for the pass cost and will be charged for the full registration fee. Sorry, no refunds are available for no-shows. If you are unable to attend the event, we recommend that you send a substitution in your place. Please fax your cancellation or substitution request to 415-947-6011 using the "Registration Change Form". There is no cancellation fee for Expo and Expo Plus passes. For more information on our policies, visit Interop's Registration page.
Can I attend just the Expo?
Yes. Register for an Expo Pass or Expo Plus Pass to access the Expo.
|Wednesday, 10/3||-||10:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday, 10/4||-||10:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
All Expo passes include access to Keynotes, InteropNet Tours and a full calendar of bonus sessions. Expo Plus pass also includes admission to the Attendee Party, Interop t-shirt, preferred seating at Keynotes and a single session pass for the Interop paid conference program.
Can I book hotel reservations through Interop New York 2012?
Yes. Visit our Hotel Information page for a list of Interop's official hotels.
Are there any flight discounts available to travel to New York?
Save 5% on American Airlines Flights to new york for Interop. Visit AA.com and enter group code 6292BF.
Where can I get more information on New York?
To learn more about New York, visit the official New York Visitors' website.
What key technologies will be covered at Interop New York 2012?
See the future of business technology at the Interop Conference and Exhibition. This year's event focuses on 8 key technologies that every IT organization should be thinking about in 2012. Interop gives you the most comprehensive view of the tools and technologies that are part of a solid information technology strategy.
- Cloud Computing
- Wireless and Mobility
- Data Center
- Information Security and Risk Management
- IT Management
Who should attend Interop New York 2012?
- Business Managers: Executives, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CMOs and VPs, directors and managers of marketing and sales, directors and managers of call and contact centers, product managers, and business analysts
- IT Professionals: CIOs, CTOs, and CSOs, VPs of technology, IT directors and managers, data center managers, telecommunications managers, security managers, compliance and policy managers, network managers and administrators, network architects and engineers, WAN administrators, and wireless communications managers
- Channel Professionals: System and network integrators, VARs and VADs, and distributors