Interop is the industry’s most-respected independent event for modern IT and networking professionals. Interop is uniquely positioned to provide in-depth educational and face-to-face experiences that explore the fast-changing infrastructure landscape and present practical insight into how to leverage the modern network, systems and applications that enable business innovation.
SDN Gets Down to BusinessAfter all of the wild speculation of what SDN might or might not be, the past year has brought us implementations where this over-hyped idea is now doing real work.
- Creative Leadership at Interop, New YorkIn this workshop, participants will learn about creativity and techniques for influencing leaders at all levels to embrace creativity.
- Wireless Security: A View from the InsideThis session will review common security misconfigurations that wireless security assessors find.
- WebRTC: Challenges and PotentialThe potential for the enterprise is huge, affecting everything on the Web from ecommerce sites to enterprise Unified Communications—but how close is the hype to the reality?
- The Great Debate: Overlay vs. OpenFlowLearn more about breaking down the operation definitions within the community and explore which solution is right for your company’s needs.
- How SDN-Ready Is Your Network Infrastructure?In this session, we’ll talk about what matters for SDN infrastructure planning and what you can do to de-risk your infrastructure decision-making.
- Hybrid Cloud: Myth and RealitiesThis presentation will examine the myths and realities of hybrid cloud computing, and provide recommendations for enterprises to achieve the best possible outcomes from their hybrid cloud initiatives.
- 802.11ac: Not Just a Networking PhaseThis session will present the basic technologies of 802.11ac, an industry-wide roadmap, and discuss how to plan your network for the long term as 802.11ac moves from early adoption into the mainstream.
- The Future of Room-Based Video ConferencingThis session will bring you up to date on the latest developments in group video, from the trend toward “huddle”-style small-group systems, to the entry of Microsoft Lync as a factor in room video.
- The Ethernet Switching LandscapeIn this session, Ethan Banks will provide an overview of key technologies that have grown in popularity over the last few years, and provide practical context for taking advantage of them.
- Smart Logging: Amplify Application Logging and TracingThis session will discuss the issues with logging and explore the concept of Amplify Logging, a programming model for enriching data from existing logging frameworks with business context, elapsed time and location.
- Optimize Your Network for Real-Time AppsYou’ll get a rich mini-tutorial in building and maintaining IP networks that can handle real-time traffic, with real-world examples and key tips to take away.
Popular This Week
- Mobile Device Management Debate: Mobile Iron Vs. Good Technology 18/5677
- Intel shows off eye tracking and gesture tech 4/2812
- Three Hot Gadgets: Basis Watch, HP Ultrabook, Lytro Camera 4/1328
- Mobile 3D, Glasses-Free AND High Quality 4/1073
- Consumerization of IT: A View From The Real World 4/754
- Dwolla Builds Mobile Payment Network Of The Future 3/1524
- CES; the car show 2/770
- QNX hacks a Bentley 2/25587
- CES: Maxim shows heart, turns up volume on audio 2/918
- MasterCard's PayPass Turns Your Phone Into A Smarter Wallet 2/1816
- iPhone 3D? Spatial View's 3DeeSlide Does It 2/11793
- Lead A Safer Life With Aftershokz Bone-Conduction Headphones 2/24189
- Whirlwind tour of CES showfloor 1/880
- CES 2013: Intel's new smartphone reference design 1/1577
- SugarSync 2.0: More Convenient, More Enterprise Focus 1/3169
- Highlights: Microsoft Introduces New Office and Windows 8 1/509
- NQ Mobile Automates Mobile Malware Detection on Android 1/338
- Liquipel: After Market Gadget Water Repellent 1/223
- Basis Wrist Watch Measures Multiple Health Factors 1/1939
- iPhone Pulse Oximeter: There's An App For That 1/7063
More Video »