Industry researchers estimate nearly half of large enterprises are already experimenting with artificial intelligence applications, and there’s increasing pressure to do more. But how do companies move from experimentation with AI to infusing it as part of the day-to-day business? Join us for an exciting new component of Interop ITX that’s dedicated to the practical applications of AI, deep learning, and machine learning for traditional businesses – tasks your company uses, like dynamic pricing of insurance, perfecting the retail customer experience, optimizing job costing, reducing transportation expenses, streamlining call centers, and improving public safety.
Interop ITX’s AI Theater will provide case studies by businesses that are already making a successful leap into this exciting new world and will provide concrete suggestions on how you can begin to implement a successful AI strategy at your company. You can also see the technologies for yourself at our accompanying Showcase Demo, a hands-on lab that includes docent-led and self-service demo kiosks showcasing real-world AI technologies. Our experts will also provide hypothetical use cases that they’ve designed to help shine a light on what’s possible.
A sample of the speaker lineup at the AI Theater is below. View all the AI Theater sessions here. Note: all pass types receive access to the AI Theater.
- Greg Arnette, CTO, Sonian
- Charlie Boyle, Senior Director, Product Management, nVidia
- Simon Chan, Senior Director of Product Management, Salesforce Einstein
- Paul Chapman, CIO, Box
- Zachary Hanif, Director of Machine Learning, Capital One
- Kathryn Hume, VP Sales & Marketing, Fast Forward Labs
- Mike Minevich, Founder, Going Global Ventures
- Cruce Saunders, Founder of [A], Author, Entrepreneur
- Edd Wilder-James, VP Technology Strategy, Silicon Valley Data Science
Wednesday, May 17: 10:45am – 4:30pm
Thursday, May 18: 10:45am – 2:15pm
Tuesday, May 16: 5pm-7pm
Wednesday, May 17: 10:30am-6:30pm
Thursday, May 18: 10:30am-2:30pm